Keep Eye On

Quotes for Life

Sunday, January 31, 2016

My quotes, My income

         My quotes, My income

           I believe I'll be great in future and people will remember my words.

1.      Give me a pen on my hand, I'll show you all mysteries.

2.      Problems are like dogs until you stop and face it keeps on chasing.

3.      Speakers give words, listener fills meanings.

4.      Life is river; unless you know to swim it’s not yours.

5.      Hope is good.

6.      No one is good or bad. It's your thought that fills the character on them.

7.      Either you suffer or let them suffer.

8.      Life is a football match with bunch of people assisting and resisting you. You play, dribble, face defense, and tackle them. But it's more important whether you score a goal or goal kick.

9.      Good are your eyes that look.

10.  Memories: Burn them otherwise they will haunt you.

Keep smiling, Self believing and boosting your confidence. ;) 
PLEASE COMMENT ANYTHING THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW OR ANY SUGGESTIONS ABOUT MY BLOG. 

KEEP VISITING MY BLOG. THANK YOU.

Follow me @ Instagram: Instanabin           
                   @ Facebook: Nabin Bhusal      OR,       Email: Bnabinonly1@gmail.com
                   @Twitter: bnabinonly1 


No comments:

Post a Comment